Date:      Mon, 24 Jan 2000 14:36:42 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        VINSON WAYNE HOWARD <Wayne.Vinson@Colorado.EDU>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3com 574-tx PCMCIA

In message
<Pine.GSO.3.96.1000124135935.28045A-100000@ucsu.Colorado.EDU> VINSON
WAYNE HOWARD writes:
: 1. I've had some people tell me that support for the 3com 574-tx PCMCIA
: card was definitly in -current, and other people who weren't so sure.  Is
: it, and if so, under what driver?

The ep driver claims to support this card.  the pccard.conf.sample
file also claims to support this card.  Matt Dodd claims to have fixed
support for this card.

However, I'm currently working with someone who is having problems.

: 2. If it's included, is that driver in the GENERIC kernel?

yes.

: 3. Any sucess stories about using a 574 to do a ftp install?

No.

Actually, if you are in Boulder Colorado, then I can make the extra
special offer of personally helping you get this working and
committing any changes needed.

Warner