Date:      Wed, 09 Feb 2000 19:32:19 +0100
From:      Gary Jennejohn <garyj@peedub.muc.de>
To:        Gunnar Kedenburg <Gunnar_Kedenburg@gmx.net>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: teles 16.3 pnp errors

Gunnar Kedenburg writes:
>> kindly elucidate. This kind of statement helps no-one.
>I think I expressed myself wrongly - sorry for that. I didn't mean to
>offend anybody. I just wanted to state again that I was not speaking of the 3.
>driver, but of the 4.0 driver. I appreciate hellmuth's and the work of the
>others very much.

I wasn't trying to dump on you. I was trying to get you to provide
some information regarding the failure modes you're seeing. That's
what I meant with my "helps no-one", since no useful information
regarding the error was provided.

None of us are telepaths ;-)

---
Gary Jennejohn / garyj@muc.de garyj@fkr.cpqcorp.net gj@freebsd.org