Date:      Sun, 20 Feb 2000 02:49:26 +0100
From:      "Karsten W. Rohrbach" <karsten@rohrbach.de>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   yamaha japan relationships anyone?

hi *
this might be a little offtopic...

<clueless mode>
i just messaged the guys from yamaha japan for specs on their pci audio
chipsets to get some decent documentation to start torturing those ymf744
soundcards. no response. i mailed again. same result. do they actually
read their mail or is this an uncommon thing in .jp?
if there's anyone out there who can tell me how to talk with these guys
please hit me with your suggestions, since i am starting to get very
very pissed about this whole yamaha clan and people from several
continents telling me to ask someone else in another division of their
rotten company...
also if you know who to talk to on these issues, i'd appreciate any
information about contacts there...
</clueless mode>

/k

--
> Sure eating yogurt will improve your sex life. People know that if
> you'll eat that stuff, you'll eat anything.
http://www.webmonster.de http://www.apache.de http://www.splatterworld.de
(NIC-HDL KR433/KR11-RIPE)