Date:      Sun, 05 Mar 2000 16:20:15 PST
From:      "Charlie Do" <charlied@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Please Help with CPU scheduling algorithm

Hello everyone,
My name is Charlie, I'm a student in computer science.  I'm currently taking
the OS course, and I am doing a research on the CPU scheduling algorithm
used in the FreeBSD kernel.  I could not find the info anywhere.  If you
know where the info is please let me know.  If it's not too much trouble for
you please briefly explain it to me.   I greatly appreciate for your time.

                                 Charlie.
P.S.  I am currently at : charlied@hotmail.com