Date:      Thu, 9 Mar 2000 21:25:29 +0100
From:      Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai@freebsd.org>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Groff 1.15

Hi STABLE people,

I just finished the working MFC of groff 1.15 and all looks well...

This is a working compilation MFC which does need a buildworld to get
the mtree stuff to run or else do a mtree of BSD.usr.* by hand since we
added some new dirs to /usr/share/tmac.

In the following hours I'll finish the MFC of the new features of groff
1.15, like devhtml and such.

Please report any problems encountered to me, I tested every compilation
test method, but I am only human after all. =)

Btw, this is a y2k fixed groff, enjoy...

--
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven          Network- and systemadministrator
<asmodai@bart.nl>                      VIA NET.WORKS The Netherlands