Date:      Fri, 24 Mar 2000 17:44:12 +0900
From:      Yoshinobu Inoue <shin@nd.net.fujitsu.co.jp>
To:        asmodai@wxs.nl
Cc:        dan@FreeBSD.ORG, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: -current, ep and fragment problems.

> [cc:'d shin]

:-) I have only fxp and fe for 4.0/5.0 machines at my work
place, but I have a 4.0 machine with ep at my home.  I think
I'can test it tonight if it also happens in my environment.

As far as I confirmed it here, many pinging with -s 1600 won't
make any problems between my 3.x/4.0/5.0 machines with fxp/fe.
Also I tried to set mtu 1200 to my fxp, and login other
machines with mtu 1500, and did `ls -lR /`, and also there
seems to be no problem.

Cheers,
Yoshinobu Inoue