Date:      Mon, 17 Apr 2000 14:16:18 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Duncan Barclay <dmlb@ragnet.demon.co.uk>
Cc:        Mitsuru IWASAKI <iwasaki@jp.FreeBSD.org>, FreeBSD-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [NEWCARD] patch against panics (Re: cvs commit: src/sys/dev/

In message <XFMail.000417211344.dmlb@computer.my.domain> Duncan Barclay writes:
: Maybe - I'm just checking the use of "or". I need to map both comman and
: attribute memory simultaneously. The usage for the raylink driver is
: very different to that of the Xircom driver.

There are 5 memory windows per slot supported by the hardware.  You
first allocate one of them.  You can then set the offset within the
cardspace you want and any attributes for the memory you want,
including the common vs attribute bit.  Well, actually, that's the
only hardware attribute right now, but others will be added in the
future.

Warner