Date:      Sat, 22 Apr 2000 17:02:52 -0700 (PDT)
From:      <will@FreeBSD.org>
To:        dbader@eece.unm.edu, will@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/12188: New port: pbs-2.1.11 (misc/PBS) a batch scheduler

Synopsis: New port: pbs-2.1.11 (misc/PBS) a batch scheduler

State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
State-Changed-By: will
State-Changed-When: Sat Apr 22 16:58:05 PDT 2000
State-Changed-Why:
Does this program really belong in the ports collection? It seems
that no one has any interest in it.. since it is RESTRICTED and
isn't terribly useful as well as being fairly difficult to
obtain.. would you mind if I removed this PR from the database?
I think perhaps if people want to install PBS they could read a
howto instead of usin a port.