Date:      Mon, 24 Apr 2000 02:51:22 +0900
From:      Mitsuru IWASAKI <iwasaki@jp.FreeBSD.org>
To:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        mdodd@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   [Experimental patch] ex driver PCCard support

Hi

I've got Olicom GOCARD OC-2220-CP ethernet card yesterday and
wrote experimental pccard support code for ex driver by quick hack
including some fixes.  The patche is available at
http://people.freebsd.org/~iwasaki/pccard/if_ex-pccard.diff

The entry for this card in pccard.conf is something like this

# Olicom OC2220
card "Olicom" "Ethernet"
	config	auto "ex0" ?
#	ether	0x018
	insert	logger -t pccard:$device -s Olicom OC2220 inserted
	insert	/etc/pccard_ether $device
	remove	logger -t pccard:$device -s Olicom OC2220 removed
	remove	/sbin/ifconfig $device delete

The probe/attach code was based on ex_isa_* code eliminating
unnecessary code for pccard.  Maybe some additional code will be
required for probe routine, but I don't have enough info. on this.
I hope this will help re-organization of ex driver, I can be a tester :-)

Thanks