Date:      Thu, 27 Apr 2000 14:03:01 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        "Jose M. Alcaide" <jose@we.lc.ehu.es>
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Xircom cards

In message <39085501.C1CAF6B0@we.lc.ehu.es> "Jose M. Alcaide" writes:
: Warner, could you generate a patchset for 4.0-STABLE, if this is
: possible at all? I have a Xircom RealPort 100BTX card, but I cannot
: install -CURRENT on my laptop. I reviewed the CVS history log of
: your changes to xe, pccard and pcic, and I don't think that they
: are directly applicable to 4.0-STABLE.

I will do that when I get xe working.  fe and ex drivers are also
headed into the tree and some fixes to ed.  All of this will be MFC'd
to 4.0-stable.

But not for a couple of weeks yet.

Warner