Date:       8 May 00 19:10:45 CST
From:      Eduardo Huertas <eduhuertas@usa.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   kde doesn't start

Hello,

I've just upgraded to FreeBSD 3.4-STABLE and KDE 1.1.2 and this is the
message I get when I try to run KDE:

/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libstdc++.so.3" not found

I have deinstalled kde 1.1.1 and installed kde 1.1.2 several times in the=

order that the documentation from www.kde.org recommends, but the same
symptom. I looked at the archive lists but even though there are question=
about the same, didn't find an answer.

How can I install "libstdc++.so.3" or what am I missing?

Please help.

Best regards,