Date:      Thu, 11 May 2000 21:09:15 -0400
From:      Tim Vanderhoek <vanderh@ecf.utoronto.ca>
To:        Garance A Drosihn <drosih@rpi.edu>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Looking for advice on lpr/lpd changes

On Thu, May 11, 2000 at 04:43:25PM -0400, Garance A Drosihn wrote:

> Hmm.  I always assumed that was for "big freebsd architectural
> changes", as opposed to changes to a "little program" like lpr.

I'd rather see a discussion about designing new features for lpr on
-arch than I would see a discussion on, say, I dunno, maybe renaming
all .s files to .S.

> I have already noticed that send-pr patches are sometimes
> committed almost instantly, and other times it's like pulling
> teeth to get some attention for them...

Don't feeling too guilty about politely knocking -committers over the head
once-in-a-while.  Just before weekends is probably a good time.  ;-)

--
Signature withheld by request of author.