Date:      Sun, 21 May 2000 17:17:50 -0400
From:      James Howard <howardjp@wam.umd.edu>
To:        Alexander Langer <alex@big.endian.de>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Manual Set

Redirected to -chat.

In message <20000521121409.F3710@cichlids.cichlids.com>, Alexander Langer write
s:
> Thus spake James Howard (howardjp@wam.umd.edu):
>
> > * I sold out.  I will be working as a Linux admin.  I am so ashamed.  Is
> > there a freebsd-repentence mailing list I need to email?
>
> freebsd-ashamed-linux-admins@freebsd.org you mean?

This is the Postfix program at host hub.freebsd.org.

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

For further assistance, please contact <postmaster@FreeBSD.ORG>

delete your own text from the message returned below.

                        The Postfix program

<freebsd-ashamed-linux-admins@freebsd.org>: unknown user:
    "freebsd-ashamed-linux-admins"

I guess I should note I have never seen a Postfix error message.  I hate
it.  It is way too friendly and helpful.