Date:      Sat, 27 May 2000 06:59:50 -0400
From:      Derek Tattersall <dlt@mebtel.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Strange message

I cvsup'ed to 4.0 stable on a generic pentiu, II MMX box with a Netgear tulip
card.  I am getting a message shortly after boot-up finishes which puzzles me.
The message follows:
lorne /kernel: arplookup 0.0.0.0 failed: host is not on local network.

Can anyone tell me what I have misconfigured to cause this?  And what are the
implications for the operation of my system?

--
Derek Tattersall			dlt@mebtel.net