Date:      Wed, 31 May 2000 17:37:57 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   teTeX woes

Sigh,

I'm fighting TeX again. I installed the port/print/teTeX port
(to install lilypond after that btw.)

Why has this been changed again? The binaries once used to reside
in /usr/local/teTeX/bin. With this scheme I seem to recall it was
absolutely unnecessary to have TEX environment variables.

Just a path into /usr/local/teTeX/bin and you were there.

Now I cannot even compile a simple tex program after teTeX installation.

Also the teTeX installation failed in xdvi interactive config.
Because no xdvi app-defaults were found.