Date:      Fri, 2 Jun 2000 18:20:37 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Two new non-US CD distributions of FreeBSD spotted

Today I found a couple of interesting FedEx packages waiting for
me, one a FreeBSD 4.0 distribution from Japan which contains 6 CDs
in a nice-looking box and the other a 4 CD jewel-case product along
more standard lines from Germany.  The Japanese product is from
"Itsutsubashi Research Co, Ltd" and the German one from J.F. Lehmanns,
one of Germany's largest technical bookstore chains.  The production
values for both products look pretty good and I'd have no qualms about
recommmending either of them to German or Japanese customers.

A big well-done to whomever had anything to do with these two releases!

- Jordan