Date:      Wed, 12 Jul 2000 16:23:19 -0500
From:      Ade Lovett <ade@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Satoshi Asami <asami@freebsd.org>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org, committers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 4.1 release schedule

On Wed, Jul 12, 2000 at 01:43:49PM -0700, Satoshi Asami wrote:
> In the meantime, the i386 package building cluster will be running on
> 4-stable packages only.  Please look at the package building error
> pages and fix things as fast as you can.

As I've asked before, can we have the date of the ports tree
that the cluster is using prominently displayed somewhere so that
we don't run off trying to figure out why something is marked
broken when we know full well we fixed it in the past.

-aDe

--
Ade Lovett, Austin, TX.			ade@FreeBSD.org
FreeBSD: The Power to Serve		http://www.FreeBSD.org/