Date:      Mon, 17 Jul 2000 13:20:26 +0100
From:      Ben Smithurst <ben@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        Christopher Masto <chris@netmonger.net>, cvs-committers@FreeBSD.ORG, cvs-all@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/share/man/man9 style.9

--wDIVdgWPGyZzZswh

Greg Lehey wrote:

> I don't really care which we end up with, as long as we define them
> somewhere to avoid confusion.  But it sounds good, modulo the typo
> that Chris picked up.  I think I'd leave out "curly", too: we don't
> have any other type of brace.

So the only thing you disagree about then is that "brackets" should
be changed to "square brackets".  I almost agree -- the PR actually
suggested "square brackets", but Sheldon suggested just "brackets"
instead.

There is an example just below this text anyway, which I think makes it
clear enough.  But I don't mind changing "brackets" to "square brackets"
if enough people think it should be changed and no-one else objects.

--=20
Ben Smithurst                 / ben@FreeBSD.org / PGP: 0x99392F7D
FreeBSD Documentation Project /

--wDIVdgWPGyZzZswh