Date:      Mon, 17 Jul 2000 14:49:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@FreeBSD.org>
To:        cvs-committers@FreeBSD.org, cvs-all@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   cvs commit: src/usr.bin/fetch fetch.c

des         2000/07/17 14:49:01 PDT

  Modified files:
    usr.bin/fetch        fetch.c
  Log:
  Rearrange / rewrite large portions of fetch() to take advantage of new
  libfetch features (fetchRestartCalls, fetchXGet()).

  Since it doesn't make much sense to have m_flag and r_flag set at the same
  time, and it can actually cause trouble in some cases, die if they're both
  set.

  Set the SA_RESETHAND flag for SIGINT so that when we've caught one, we can
  kill ourselves with a second SIGINT (thus notifying our parent of our tragic
  fate) instead of just exiting.

  These changes fix several problems that would show up when fetching ports,
  as well as speeding up HTTP transfers quite a bit (at least for relatively
  small files).

  Most of these changes were prompted by an interaction problem with an HTTP
  server called SWS-1.0, which exhibited two bugs, the first of which prevented
  fetch from working around the second (the first was not sending content-type
  the requested file).

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.11      +85 -36    src/usr.bin/fetch/fetch.c