Date:      Tue, 25 Jul 2000 14:01:12 -0400
From:      "Jonathan Slivko" <js43064n@stmail.pace.edu>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>, Ivan Fetch <ivanfetch@technologist.com>
Subject:   Re: Menu System

Ivan, or anyone else, I would also appreciate getting a line dropped to me about this. I am also very interested. -- Jonathan M. Slivko

From: Ivan Fetch <ivanfetch@technologist.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 11:43:23 -0600 (MDT)

>Hello,
>   I remember seeing on many (probably all?  maybe it's a
>standard?) Free-Nets a menu system looking something like:
>
>Some Free-Net Menu Somewhere
>
>1. Do This
>2. DO Something Else
>
>P - Previous Menu
>M - Main Menu
>L - Logoff
>
>Your Choice:
>

>Does anyone have any idea what this menu system is called and where I can
>get it?
>
>More Generally: I am looking for a menu system that people can use in
>place of a shell.  Any suggestions; pointers to push me in the right
>direction are greatly appreciated.
>
>Ivan Fetch.

>with "unsubscribe freebsd-isp" in the body of the message

Jonathan M. Slivko <js43064n@stmail.pace.edu>
President, Technical Support, Simple Hosting Solutions
Founder/Network Administrator: JMS Internet Services
Pager #: (917) 388-5304 (24 Hours/Day)

"The comments I make are my own, not those of my employer!"