Date:      Fri, 18 Aug 2000 16:35:14 +0200
From:      David Wetzel <dave@turbocat.de>
To:        ISDN-List <freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   OT:APCDGTEL

Hi,

does someone here know if one can buy the APC protectnet for digital phone
lines in Germany at a resonable price and if it works?

http://www.insight.com/cgi-bin/bp/1499955777/web/power_technote.html?a=f&f=p&d=APCDGTEL

I would like to protect my Cisco and my ISDN hardware...
Any hints? According to some German newsgroups, the Ackermann is "fashed"
sometimes.. My Servers and ISDN hardware is connected to an UPS from APC but
the ISDN lines are still unprotected. Like the 100BaseT ports.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

---
   _  _
 _(_)(_)_  David Wetzel, Turbocat's Development,
(_) __ (_) Buchhorster Strasse 23, D-16567 Muehlenbeck/Berlin, FRG,
  _/  \_   Fax +49 33056 82835 NeXTmail dave@turbocat.de
 (______)  http://www.turbocat.de/
           DEVELOPMENT * CONSULTING * ADMINISTRATION