Date:      Sun, 20 Aug 2000 20:58:02 -0400
From:      Pete Fritchman <petef@databits.net>
To:        Mike <mike@mikesweb.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ps question

# mv /bin/ps /bin/ps.
# cat > /bin/ps
#!/bin/sh
/bin/ps. -x
^D
#

You can add tests into the script for arguments or the UID/GID calling it, you
get the idea.  Basically you need to write a script wrapper.  Of course, the
above average luser who _really_ wants to see processes will figure that out and
find /bin/ps. to use.

Warning, this may have some unwanted side effects...

-Pete

++ 20/08/00 20:51 -0400 - Mike:

--
Pete Fritchman <petef@databits.net>