Date:      Sat, 26 Aug 2000 23:53:48 +0000
From:      mirko.viviani@rccr.cremona.it
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   soffice 5.2, linux emulator or... bug ?

Ciao

I have installed staroffice 5.2 manually on FreeBSD 4.1 (linux-base_6.1)
in /hd1 that is so mounted:

/dev/da1s3a on /hd1 (ufs, local, noatime, writes: sync 1351 async 3119, reads:
sync 6062 async 4031)

All the installation is in /hd1/office52

Unfortunately every time I start soffice it open the panel with
/hd1/office52/user/sofficerc could not be found...

The directory has not permission problems, that file exists and if I remove
that file soffice will recreate them... unfortunately it does not seem to be
able to found it !! :-|

I don't know how to do, but I cannot install as the ports want since I have
no space in the main partition.

If you have any hints please let me know.

Thanks.

--
Bye,
Mirko   <mirko.viviani@rccr.cremona.it>  (NeXTmail, MIME)