Date:      Fri, 22 Sep 2000 12:49:51 +0930
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To:        David Kelly <dkelly@hiwaay.net>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Microsoft Quality Control (lack of:)

On Thursday, 21 September 2000 at  7:40:42 -0500, David Kelly wrote:
> You'd think Microsoft would know better than to use their own
> software to handle customer's money. Especially know better than to
> "test" on live accounts.
>
> http://www.al.com/news/huntsville/Sep2000/20-e2919.html

Can you read that?  I get a thin blue bar on the left of the screen,
then a text par about a third of the width, with the text overlapping
the blue bar.  There's obviously something missing too:

          Davis doesn't know Gates, the chairman of
          Microsoft Corp., but she and her husband
          gave his company their checking account
          number while purchasing a computer in
          March. The Huntsville cou"Don't do any
          automatic withdrawals out of your checking
          account with a debit card." Ken Davis of
          Huntsville, the victim of a Microsoft billing
          error ple received a $400 rebate on their
          computer when they agreed to a three-year
          contract for Microsoft's Internet network.
          The contract required a credit card and gave
          Microsoft authority to withdraw $21.95 a
          month from the couple's Compass Bank
          account through a Visa debit card number.

That looks seriously broken to me.

Greg