Date:      Tue, 26 Sep 2000 16:08:34 -0700
From:      bmah@FreeBSD.org (Bruce A. Mah)
To:        "Akinori -Aki- MUSHA" <knu@idaemons.org>
Cc:        nbm@mithrandr.moria.org, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org, bmah@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Enhancement of pkg_version's version comparison routine

--==_Exmh_-371098696P

If memory serves me right, "Akinori -Aki- MUSHA" wrote:
> At Wed, 27 Sep 2000 00:24:01 +0200,
> Neil Blakey-Milner <nbm@mithrandr.moria.org> wrote:
> > If you or anyone else is bored, hack multi-version support into
> > pkg_version like I did way-back-when:

Someone just submitted bin/21567, which seems applicable.

Sorry for slowness...I just got back from ten days' vacation and I'm
trying to figure out which way is up.

Aninori, you patch's functionality sounds good...didn't look at your
code yet.  I'll get back to you about this later this week, if I'm
lucky.

Neil, I'm sorry for not doing anything with your prior patch.  I wasn't
deliberately ignoring you.  :-(

Bruce.

--==_Exmh_-371098696P

--==_Exmh_-371098696P--