Date:      Sat, 30 Sep 2000 08:08:21 -0700 (PDT)
From:      DALE HALSTEAD <cdh47@yahoo.com>
To:        FreeBSD-Newbies@FreeBSD.org

--0-1957747793-970326501=:27303

Help, what flavor should I start with?  I have a pc with win 95, 133mh, and 1.2 G hardrive. I have several versions of linux and unix (I am taking a class now in unix) but it sounds like I may want to start with FreeBSD or something.  Just want to get of MSW!

Also I do some programing with C++, Java Script, Java and applets, html on a 466mh, with 2 hardrives of 13.5 G each, partion magic to 5 partitions and so on.  I don' want to do any thing with this one as I use it for school and work. Just letting you know more about me.  Thanks, dale

--0-1957747793-970326501=:27303

<P>Help, what flavor should I start with?&nbsp; I have a pc with win 95, 133mh, and 1.2 G hardrive. I have several versions of linux and unix (I am taking a class now in unix) but it sounds like I may want to start with FreeBSD or something.&nbsp; Just want to get of MSW!&nbsp; </P><BR>
--0-1957747793-970326501=:27303--