Date:      Tue, 7 Nov 2000 11:53:59 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matt Dillon <dillon@earth.backplane.com>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.freebsd.dk>
Cc:        Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au>, Kirk McKusick <mckusick@mckusick.com>, arch@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: softdep panic due to blocked malloc (with traceback)

:I'll just rest the case here.  I can see from the swiftness of your
:replies that you are in "everything phk says is wrong by definition"
:mode right now.  Think about it and we can discuss it in a couple
:of weeks time maybe.
:
:--
:Poul-Henning Kamp       | UNIX since Zilog Zeus 3.20

    Poul.  Paul and I have been working on low-memory deadlocks for the past
    week.  I've easily spent 50 hours working on it and Paul has probably
    spent closer to 100 hours.  You don't have to believe me if you don't want
    to.

						-Matt