Date:      Mon, 13 Nov 2000 00:23:35 -0500
From:      "Francisco Reyes" <fran@reyes.somos.net>
To:        "cjclark@alum.mit.edu" <cjclark@alum.mit.edu>, "Crist J . Clark" <cjclark@reflexnet.net>
Cc:        "Damien Tougas" <damien@carroll.com>, "freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD users in NJ/NYC?

On Sun, 12 Nov 2000 00:29:50 -0800, Crist J . Clark wrote:

>Dunno how much these guys do these says,
>
>  http://www.funy.org/

I hooked up with that group once, but a few members moved away
and I have not heard much since.

I can only guess that the BSDs are more of a west coast thing in
the US.. in the several years I have been using FreeBSD I have
seen several instances of people asking for users in the NY/NJ
area, but only a handfull of people respond every time.

francisco
Moderator of the Corporate BSD list
http://www.egroups.com/group/BSD_Corporate