Date:      Fri, 8 Dec 2000 16:06:16 +0100
From:      J Wunsch <j@ida.interface-business.de>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How to connect additional distribution files to a port?

As Alexander Langer wrote:

> What's wrong with just adding it to the DISTFILES variable and maybe
> setting EXTRACT_ONLY to the files that need to be extracted?

I was sure i overlooked something. :) W ell, this could work for my
current project since both files are to be fetched from the same site.
I'll try it, thanks for the suggestion.

It wouldn't have worked in the avr-libc case, where the doc file was
to be fetched from a totally different site.

--
Joerg Wunsch             NIC hdl: JW11-RIPE             On the air: DL8DTL
See http://www.interface-business.de/~j/ for more information.

Some addresses in the headers might be wrong (sorry - I'm not the admin here).