Date:      Thu, 21 Dec 2000 10:32:56 +0100
From:      Ernst de Haan <ernst@jollem.com>
Subject:   JFC Dependency missing for jdk12-beta ?

Hi,

It seems that the Makefile for the jdk12-beta port is missing a dependency. I
first installed x11/XFree86-4 and java/jdk, and then I installed jdk-12beta.
At some point the latter failed, because it was missing some file in the JFC
package. Perhaps the Makefile should be checked.

Oh, and after I make installed java/jfc and went back to the jdk12-beta make
install, I got:

   Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected!  Assume -R? [y]

Argh! >:( After typing 'n' a couple of times, the build failed anyway, so I
just did:

   # rm -rf work && make install

:>

Ernst