Date:      Fri, 02 Feb 2001 21:45:56 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        Peter Wemm <peter@netplex.com.au>
Cc:        Luoqi Chen <luoqi@freebsd.org>, mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Auto bus scan for aic driver...

: or the test could give a false positive.  aic is the odd one out at the
: moment - all the other pluggable scsi devices self-scan.

The new nsp, ncv and stg drivers don't seem to do this.  At least I
couldn't find anything like the code you changed for aic.  Am I being
blind?

I'll give the aic stuff a test as soon as I can get a kernel built
again (don't ask...).

Warner