Date:      Thu, 15 Feb 2001 13:25:01 -0800 (PST)
From:      Timothy Hirst <hirst@rocketmail.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problem with 4.2 and 3com card

Hi all,

I am useing a Micron Transport ZX. I am attempting to triple boot, so I
installed FreeBSD using a DOS partition. Every thing seems to work fine
except that I can not get my network card to work. It is a 3Com
Megahertz 10/100 LAN CardBus with XJACK Connector serial number
3CXFE575CT. The strange thing is a friend of mine is running the same
set up and has OpenBSD installed and it works fine. I don't subscribe
to the list so please send any ideas to my private email. Thanks,

-Tim