Date:      Wed, 21 Feb 2001 15:11:23 -0500
From:      JT <luser@ahab.com>
To:        Roelof Osinga <roelof@nisser.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 4.2 STABLE: libssl.so undef: sk_X509_NAME_value

I got the exact same problem after updating from a mid-december world
to a early feb world, and naively assumed it was due to changes in the
openssl libs against when mod_ssl was built.  I rebuilt mod_ssl and
all was well.

mod_ssl tends to be sensitive to (non-bugfix) changes in openssl and
they should usually be kept in sync.  Since openssl is now in the
source tree you will probably want to delete any openssl port before
rebuilding.