Date:      Tue, 27 Feb 2001 13:43:41 -0800 (PST)
From:      Marc W <mwlist@lanfear.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Where can I find out rules on blocking in threads?

    just did some more testing -- the problem does appear to be FreeBSD
specific.  Solaris 8 and all the Linuxes I've got handy run this no
probs.  Don't have any openbsd or netbsd to test those out ...

    I'll just #ifdef in some code for FreeBSD.  anybody know what
#ifdef I should use before I start digging through headers?

    thanks :-)

    marc.