Date:      Tue, 6 Mar 2001 15:31:22 -0500
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        Chris Coleman <chrisc@vmunix.com>
Cc:        Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>, Ted Mittelstaedt <tedm@toybox.placo.com>, Wes Peters <wes@dobox.com>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Maxtor picks Windows, dumps open source

Daemonnews would be lovely, yes.

But if we can get this in some "mainstream" media (I use the term
loosely), that would be better.  After all, the story we're reacting
to appeared on cnet.  Bit of an uneven battle there.  :)

Actually, thinking about it, there's two separate articles here.  One
is the mainstream "media spin"; the other is a daemonnews "how to
react to this" BSD advocacy piece.

Interested in either, Ted?  Or should I just get typing?  ;)