Date:      Mon, 12 Mar 2001 05:02:41 -0500 (EST)
From:      Trevor Johnson <trevor@jpj.net>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/audio/csound Makefile

>   This port does not currently compile.
>
>   Noticed by:     bento

Hi, Kris. I'm the maintainer for this port.  In the future, if you notice
something like this in one of my ports, please do not simply mark the port
BROKEN, but instead try to contact me, as is customary (see the "Developer
Relations" section in the Committer's Guide).  In this case, if you still
have the error log, please send it (or a URL for it) to me.  I could not
find it in http://bento.freebsd.org/errorlogs/4-full/ nor in
http://bento.freebsd.org/errorlogs/5-full/ .  If the log no longer exists,
kindly back out this commit, because I'm not aware of any problems with
the port (except being marked BROKEN ;) ).

If you plan to do this to other ports, keep in mind that recent changes
may not be reflected in the bento builds.  For example, I updated the
csound port on Thursday.

Thank you.
--
Trevor Johnson