Date:      Fri, 16 Mar 2001 12:41:08 -0800
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@osd.bsdi.com>
To:        asami@freebsd.org
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   no cvsupit package for 4.2 or 4-stable?

I was browsing ftp.freebsd.org today, looking for my cvsupit package,
when I noticed that it was in these directories:

packages-3.5-release/Latest/cvsupit.tgz
packages-4.0-release/Latest/cvsupit.tgz
packages-4.1-release/Latest/cvsupit.tgz
packages-4.1.1-release/Latest/cvsupit.tgz

But not in 4.2 or 4-stable.  I checked and it builds fine, so I'm just
wondering if there's something up with the process of updating the
package dirs on ftp.freebsd.org?  It makes me wonder what else might
be missing. :) Thanks.

- Jordan