Date:      Mon, 19 Mar 2001 01:20:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama@imgsrc.co.jp>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/25473: Can't compile port textproc/pspell

The following reply was made to PR ports/25473; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama@imgsrc.co.jp>
To: Ilya Martynov <m_ilya@agava.com>
Cc: ilya@martynov.org, FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 18:17:45 +0900

 At 17 Mar 2001 19:45:47 +0300,
 Ilya Martynov wrote:
 > I belive it will build ok on boxes which have old versions of libtool
 > port installed.
 >
 > Header file ltdl.h that can't be found was installed in
 > /usr/local/include by old versions of libtool port. Now it is
 > installed into /usr/local/share/libtool/libltdl. Acutally as I
 > understant pspell should actually use its own version of ltdl.h. My
 > patch adds dir with it into include file search path.
 >
 > What version of libtool port do you have? I've have libtool-1.3.4_2
 > (which is latest). What says "find /usr/local -name ltdl.h" for you?

 I try again with flesh 4.3-BETA, but it can be compiled...  libtool
 port is installed with ltdl.h like as:

 4-stable: {167} find /usr/local -name ltdl.h
 /usr/local/include/ltdl.h
 /usr/local/share/libtool/libltdl/ltdl.h

 Hmmm...strange...

 --