Date:      Sat, 7 Apr 2001 18:37:38 +0200
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Cc:        xpert@xfree86.org
Subject:   which pci 3d accelerator card to choose for XFree86-4

--7JfCtLOvnd9MIVvH

Hi !

I'm looking for a fast *PCI* graphic adapter with 32 MB memory
for my old SMP machine which only has a PCI bus.

Which is the fastest card and offers best graphic acceleration=20
for XFree86-4 (4.0.3) ?

Cards I saw are with GTS 2 MX chipset and Voodoo4 4500 chip.
Which is preferable concerning XFree86 support and speed ?

Prefereable would be suggestions about cards with video out
and which are still buyable ;-)

	Andreas ///

--=20
Andreas Klemm - Powered by FreeBSD 4.2 SMP
Need a magic printfilter today ? -> http://www.apsfilter.org/

--7JfCtLOvnd9MIVvH

--7JfCtLOvnd9MIVvH--