Date:      Fri, 13 Apr 2001 19:27:44 -0500
From:      Steve Price <steve@havk.org>
To:        Jordan Hubbard <jkh@osd.bsdi.com>
Cc:        asami@freebsd.org, qa@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: KDE2 support still whacked

On Fri, Apr 13, 2001 at 09:26:48AM -0700, Jordan Hubbard wrote:
> Using Steve's latest package set from bento:/a/steve/4.3-RC1/i386/disc1
> on the updated 4.3-RC3 ISO image, the pkg_add of kdesupport-2.1 aborts
> with an error code of 1 and no diagnostic messages to speak of (feh).
> This obviously breaks the KDE desktop installation.  I know this
> is painfully little information to go on, but any ideas from the package
> building folks?  Thanks!

I'm going to be... I should say I'm making a new set right now.  Once
I start it it is usually only a couple of hours before I can churn one
out.  Most of the time is spent waiting to hit the enter key after
verifying that earlier stages of the process went smoothly.

Satoshi, any chance of getting ports.tar.gz stuck in with the previous
set of packages/distfiles?  I need it in order to properly split up the
packages.  Thanks.

-steve