Date:      Wed, 2 May 2001 00:50:00 -0500
From:      Andy Sloane <andy@guildsoftware.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   new syscons screensaver

Hello,

I just wrote a new syscons screensaver which I think is much more
interesting than the other ones, while still being relatively easy on the
CPU (much less CPU intensive than "fire", anyway).  Please review it and
let me know what you think.

It's the bsd daemon logo (with much editing, thanks to my coworker Waylon)
floating (with a realtime shadow!) above a bunch of tiled spheres which
move around and morph.  It's only one palette change per frame, until the
bsd daemon moves.

http://fear.incarnate.net/~andude/balls.tar.gz

I'm not on this list, so please reply directly to me.  Thanks.

-Andy