Date:      Sat, 12 May 2001 13:00:47 -0700
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@osd.bsdi.com>
To:        bzdik@yahoo.com
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Crap OS X

Well, as you put it, there are all sorts of "mac nuts" who'd like
things to stay exactly as they were.  There are also a lot of OS/2
nuts still out there who pine for the days of OS/2 and wish microsoft
would just come to their senses and stop doing Windows already.
There's even the remnants of the Amiga community who are still hoping
that AmigaOS will come back.

At the same time, there also exist a large number of people who would
like progress to occur and refuse to have anything to do with all
these retro fanatics. :)

My point?  There are all sorts of people with all sorts of tastes and
this doesn't make any particular set of opinions any more "valid" than
the others, including, of course, yours.  I happen to like OS X and
like it quite a lot.  I'm sure there are also others who will stop
running OS 8.x (9.1 being far too new and funky for their tastes) when
you pry it from their cold, dead fingers.  "It takes all kinds."

- Jordan

From: Bzdik BSD <bzdik@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 12:23:28 -0700 (PDT)