Date:      Sat, 12 May 2001 22:38:04 -0500
From:      David Kelly <dkelly@grumpy.dyndns.org>
To:        Stuart Krivis <ipswitch@apk.net>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Crap OS X

Stuart Krivis writes:

> On Friday, May 11, 2001, at 11:54 PM, Bzdik BSD wrote:
>

> > I am removing it and going back to 8.6 for production needs.
> > And I am not alone.
> >

> And here I think it's the best thing Apple has ever done...

Damn near the best thing Apple has ever done. Second only to their earth
shattering notion that some of the power of the computer should be applied
toward getting the task done and less toward babysitting the OS and unique
user interfaces for every application.

If the original poster doesn't want his copy of MacOS X, can I have it?
Will be needing another for my desktop G4-400. Already have it and run
nothing but on my TiBook.

--
David Kelly N4HHE, dkelly@hiwaay.net