Date:      Sat, 19 May 2001 22:53:19 +0200
From:      Szilveszter Adam <sziszi@petra.hos.u-szeged.hu>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   panic: mutex vm not owned...

Hello everybody,

I guess I was just being too happy so it had to get me this time:-) I was
building Mozilla when it struck. Today's -CURRENT, kernel & world in sync,
no softupdates.

panic: mutex vm not owned at ../../vm/vm_page.h:328
Debugger("panic")

Stopped at   Debugger

trace:
Debugger
panic
_mtx_assert
swp_pager_async_iodone
_iodone
bufdone
bufdonebio
ad_interrupt
ata_intr
fork_exit
fork_trampoline

Unfortunately, dumping still doesn't work, I get the old and familiar:
dump ata0: resetting devices... panic: witness_restore: lock (sleep mutex)
Giant not locked.

So there is no crash dump.

Ideas?
--