Date:      Wed, 30 May 2001 22:50:11 -0700
From:      Murray Stokely <murray@osd.bsdi.com>
To:        Holger Kipp <Holger.Kipp@alogis.com>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Contribute "SAP/R3 Installation Description on FreeBSD 4.3 STABLE"

On Tue, May 29, 2001 at 03:22:34PM +0200, Holger Kipp wrote:
> Documentation is available (currently as LyX-File and derivations,
> ie LaTeX, ps and pdf) and you're free to use it for the FreeBSD
> Handbook, if you like (as long as my name stays in there ;-)

Thanks Holger,

  Valentino Vaschetto converted this document to DocBook SGML and it
has been committed.  Please let me know if you think the presentation
should be tweaked in any way (the change is in CVS now and should
appear on the web in a few hours).  I thought it would be beneficial
to list links to the SAP notes that you reference, but I couldn't find
them online.

     - Murray