Date:      Wed, 6 Jun 2001 23:20:03 -0400
From:      "Dan Langille" <dan@langille.org>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   installing via wireless

Some of you have have read about my install of FreeBSD over a
wireless NIC (http://www.freebsddiary.org/wireless-install.php).  Is this
type of install something which is useful?

I ask because I'm wondering if there's any work going on at the moment
in this area.  The only way I could get FreeBSD installed on my laptop
was via wireless.  And the only way I could do that was with a custom
mfsroot.flp.  Is there another way?  Have I missed something?  Should
what John Van Boxtel has done be taken further and incorporated into
FreeBSD?

cheers

--
Dan Langille