Date:      11 Jun 2001 23:52:45 EST
From:      "Mark Sergeant" <msergeant@snsonline.net>
To:        Stanley Hopcroft <Stanley.Hopcroft@IPAustralia.gov.au>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: E-mail to SMS and vice versa

The best luck I had was gnokki with a spare 5110 and data cable. I ran
fecthmail on the box and it then did a forward to gnokki which used the data
cable to send out a sms to a specified phone number containing the email.

Cheers,

Mark

--
Mark Sergeant
Unix Systems Administrator

Fortune follows...

Why don't elephants eat penguins ?

Because they can't get the wrappers off ...