Date:      Tue, 12 Jun 2001 12:53:08 -0700
From:      Dave Hayes <dave@jetcafe.org>
To:        Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@starjuice.net>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Plan to import NetBSD rc system

Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@starjuice.net> writes:
> On Tue, 12 Jun 2001 12:17:49 MST, Dave Hayes wrote:
>> Alternatively speaking, perhaps topics that advocate additions to the
>> operating system with well known religious implications should be
>> presented in a clearer fashion, with links pointed to the relevant
>> documentation?
> Did you miss the part of my email that mentioned Luke's slides and
> notes?

Go read the start of the thread. None of that was mentioned at all.

> Did it not occur to you that they're not ready yet?

So you admit there's no real explanation of what this system is, or at
least something that would stave off a religious debate? Cool.

> Are you just sending mail for the sake of sending mail, or do you
> have something you'd like to contribute?

I am hopefully contributing to your willingness to communicate
accurately and precisely, with the intent of preventing a topic from
digressing into a religious debate.

If not, your loss.
------
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - dave@jetcafe.org

Due to circumstances beyond your control, you are master of your fate
and captain of your soul.