Date:      Wed, 13 Jun 2001 19:40:36 -0700
From:      Dima Dorfman <dima@unixfreak.org>
To:        rwatson@freebsd.org, hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Monthly Development Status Report, June 2001

Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.org> writes:
> - Future Editions
>
> Assuming there is some positive feedback on this idea, and that future
> submissions get made such that there is content for future issues, the
> goal is to release a development status report once a month.  [...]

If this ends up being the case (i.e., there's an issue approx. once a
month), how about archiving them on the web site?  We used to have a
"newsletter", but it quickly grew stale.  This sounds like something
developers actually might be interested in (there's no glory in
writing something if nobody knows about it ;-) ), so it has a much
better chance of succeeding.

I don't know if it's worth putting the first issue up not knowing if
there will be more; anybody else have an opinion on this?

					Dima Dorfman
					dima@unixfreak.org