Date:      Thu, 14 Jun 2001 22:08:48 +0300
From:      Peter Pentchev <roam@orbitel.bg>
To:        David O'Brien <obrien@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        kevin.way@overtone.org, drosih@rpi.edu, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Re: import NetBSD rc system [summary]

On Thu, Jun 14, 2001 at 12:03:02PM -0700, David O'Brien wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 14, 2001 at 10:48:49AM -0700, Jordan Hubbard wrote:
> > I think that since we use CVS around here, we should simply import the
>
> Some time tonight I will be vendor importing the NetBSD rc system.
> (no it will not be functional at that time).
>
> I am doing this to help the various efforts that are working on this so
> they can pass round patches vs. entire files.

Erm..  Sheldon Hearn has expressed a desire to discuss things with Luke
Mewburn in the hope of coming to some mutual agreement as to directions
and improvements.  Have you discussed this vendor import of the current
NetBSD RC system with him?  Wouldn't it be better to wait until Luke
himself says something about the possible future directions the common
RC system might want to take?

G'luck,
Peter

--
What would this sentence be like if it weren't self-referential?